Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Smile

First of all, I'd like to admit that I removed my previous post. I did that because I felt that it wasn't right for me to publicize such feelings although no names were mentioned.

Anyway, I'm not been very happy for the past week or so. It's not that something specific is bothering me, it's more of me not having anything to motivate myself. I just feel that I'm missing that extra spark in life at this moment. But I try not to let it bother me. There's always a brighter side in life. Just suck it up and put a smile no your face. We always have the choice of looking at the glass if it's half full or half empty. I choose to look at the glass as though it's half empty but I convince myself to be satisfied that at least it's not empty.

I'm unhappy with how things are turning out for me. But I do my best not to complain anymore. I try to deal with things by myself these days. Gone are the days were I'll call up every Jane, Jill and Judy to express my sadness. I realised that I was only burdening my friends with my problems and I'd rather keep it all to myself these days. Friends can't always be there for you although I will always try my best to. What more can I do but smile and be glad that I'm trying to depend on myself a bit more?!

A smile doesn't always mean a person is happy. It could mean so many different things. You think a the smile drawn on a clown's face means that he is happy? Ever thought of It the clown?? You think that whenever I smile at you I'm happy? Well, think twice. If everything was so straight forward life would be so easy. Life isn't always about ABCs and 123s. When we were in kindagarden, all we learnt was 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. etc... then as we grew up we learnt things like 2.. 4.. 6.. 8... and somewhere along the line we learnt 1.. 1.. 2.. 3.. 5.. 8.. 13.. 21.. Isn't that just like life? All we ever thought of when we were babies were drinking milk and sleeping. Now we have to face the facts of buying our own milk and getting sufficient sleep. As we grow stronger, life grows harder. Smile and reminiscent the times when A = Apple, B = Boy, C = Cat instead of A = Anarchists, B = Blood and gore, C = Chemical warfare.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

Yeah thanx man... btw.. we're supposed to go out... how bout saturday night or something?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home