Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Someone

Wow, Luna Bar at Wisma Pan Global is such a GREAT chill out place. The view and ambience there is simply breathtaking. A bird's eye view of Kuala Lumpur at night while having a drink, compliemented by the right company; what more can one ask for? I had great company at Luna Bar on Saturday night; having met up with many of my secondary friends. Although I won't say it seems like yesterday that I left high school but I just felt so "at home" on Saturday night. Truly a great time to catch up and all. Anyway, back to Luna Bar. Wow! I would definitely bring my future potential victim there is she hasn't been there before. The ambience is honestly simply the best. Wow man. Hats off to whoever came up with the idea for the bar. 2 thumbs up!

I haven't been feeling my best in the past few days. I miss having someone special to talk to and relay my problems to. By someone special I don't necessary mean a partner. It could be just an extremely close female friend who I feel comfortable being around and telling things to. I've felt rather alone in this aspect for some time now. I've already seriously given up on a few used to be close friends. Depressing, disappointing but very real. Have you ever felt that you're always the one doing the talking, the calling or even the initiator for almost everything; until you feel like a hindrance instead of a friend? Well, I honestly feel this way with some friends. I mean I understand if I don't make an effort to keep in touch. I really dislike people who say "OH! Like that larh! Never call me for so long!! Friend some more!" and yet they don't look at themselves first and realise that they didn't put an effort to keep in touch either. The pot calling the kettle black.

But when I make an effort and get nothing in return, I guess it's best I just give up. Somethings just don't always stay the same. I don't really want to care, but it just isn't all that easy for me to let go of a close friend. Well, maybe I did something wrong in the past that I'm unaware of. Who knows?! Sigh, my phone bills used to sky rocket into the RM 80s and 90s for me alone but it's prolly like in the RM 30s now? Honestly, I do miss having someone to confide to. Someone to share everything with. Someone who will understand you no matter what. Someone who'll scold you when you're wrong. Someone who'll share your joy when something goes right. Someone who'll just listen, someone who'll ask you to shut up and put you back in place. Someone who'll just be there....... someone........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im back from melaka ok .... we'll talk we'll talk ... don't wander around alone ... hahahaha

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not easy to be that 'someone'. Especially if it is a close female friend (in ur case la..) It is just hard to avoid all the gossip when u just want to be best friends only. That why it is hard to find that 'someone' (whether it is guy or gal) that u really can trust and to tell things to

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

It's silly to even let all the gossip get in the way of a good friendship. Sometimes people just need to grow up. Thinking of it, why should what other people say get in the way of a plutonic relationship. I get constant teasing regarding my friendship with a few friends but if I were to actually let it bother me, I would have lost a few great friendships that I know I'll cherish for a long time coming.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home