Monday, June 27, 2005

Who Am I

Over the past week or so, I've been doing some personality tests just for the fun of it. I found most of them fairly true. But I guess you've got to be open minded about it. It is got to be nearly impossible for them to pin point your real personality from just a few questions. But I personally found it quite true for me. Maybe it is different for everyone else. The tests are found here if anyone wants to try. Do post up your results if you don't mind sharing.

My Inkblot Report




My unconscious mind is driven most by Self Protection. Hahaha... when I first got that result I was like WTH?! Self protection?!?! What's that?!?! Ok ok... this is what the test says....

By having your unconscious mind driven most by Self-protection, it appears that you've developed a kind of shield to keep you from either experiencing or expressing strong emotions. This barrier might have formed due to some hurtful situation in your past, or perhaps it's simply your way of minimizing discord and pain. As a result, you're not likely to say hurtful things that you'll have to apologize for later. Unlike many people, you're not normally one to fly off the handle. As one with this unconscious drive, you might find that you tend to intellectualize emotional issues rather than becoming upset or overwrought. This can be a way of distancing ourself from painful feelings.

Hrm... if you ask me, I would say that it is quite true lorh. I mean I find this quite true yet not surprising lar. I shall not comment too much on it.

My True Talent Report

Apparently, my PRIMARY career talent is Abstract Reasoning.... My first reaction to that was what IS abstract reasoning. Ok, I'm just going to copy and paste from the website so I won't embarrass myself in case there's an English expert reading my blog.

You are especially good at processing complex information in a clear and logical manner. As a result, you may be the first person colleagues run to if there's a tough problem to be solved. When handed a new challenge, you're likely to look at it from every angle possible to understand its many aspects before arriving at a thoughtful solution. You seem to understand that answers are rarely clear-cut. People around you probably appreciate this ability to hone in on the gray areas of thorny situations. You can be a first-class thinker.While you may think that having a strength like abstract reasoning sounds very boring, it's really not. You're probably one of those rare folks who can mix two unrelated ideas together to come up with a great new one. Most people aren't as skillful at applying facts outside of their usual contexts as you are. People like you tend to use keen observational skills and analytical prowess in ways that result in clever new solutions and novel perspectives. This combination of strategic thinking and creativity can be an incredible value in a business environment.

Ok, I find this one nearly extremely true lorh. Although I was a little devastated when I found out that another ability is numerical ability. Oh gosh! How did I not score on that?!?! *bummed*

Enneagram Report

The last test report that I'm going to post up is my enneagram report. I'm a Humanitarian. Ok.. quote again.

As a Type 2, The Humanitarian, you can feel strongly that your purpose on earth is to be of service to others and to make a difference in the world. Indeed, it's likely that you have a very clear image of yourself as a helper. Whether you take on responsibility in your family, your community, or on a global level, you may need to feel that you're having a positive impact for your life to feel balanced and right. As a result, you probably get involved in a great variety of projects, sometimes over-extending yourself because you have trouble saying no. You may figure that there's no way you can refuse when there's so much to be done in the world. This kind of caring is an admirable trait. Just make sure that you leave yourself time to rest.

Hah! This is another one which I say it's quite true. ESPECIALLY towards girls. :p I'm sure most of my guy friends can attest to that. Bobby will probably say I'm a man-whore but whatever!! :p

That's all for now. I actually did a few more tests which are quite lame so I didn't bother posting them up.

2 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

oh wow!..kevin! I'm hooked to it.. haha..did many other tickle quizzes, just for the fun of it. eHhehehe..:)

dang. I should be studying.

:P
Kimmm

6:50 AM  
Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

Haha... gosh! that's bad news... Yes yes! Go study! Hit the quizes in the books. Ooooo so what are you?!?!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home