Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sincerest Apologies

Ok.. first of all, I would like to apologize to anybody who was offended by my previous post and especially Lok who has openly declared that it was him who sent me that message. I send out my sincerest apologies because I did not mean for my post to be targetted at anyone. I was merely targetting the words and the meaning of that sentence that's all. I would NEVER talk bad about a friend who I had something against on my blog before confronting him/her personally. I will tell them personally or I'll just bitch about them behind their backs to other friends. :p But NEVER on my blog. Anyway, after talking to a couple of friends, I realised the wrong of my ways. To cut things short, I was wrong in limiting the word can to physical abilities alone. I failed to recognize the usage of that word in terms of responsibility and self abilities such as having a prior engagement and hence you can't make it to another event.

On a brighter note, I went to a client's place for the first time today! YAY! WHOOPIE DOO! But I was there for only 2 hours at max. Haha... Oh oh... I tell you, it was SO demotivating during the meeting with the client. The client passed out his business card, and my seniors repaid the honour by passing him theirs. Then guess what?! He put his hands out to "take" mine and surprise surprise, I have no name card. SIGH!!! Yes yes, I'm a newbie hence I have no card. I just smiled and took my seat on the chair for juniors who don't have business cards. :p Haha... well, I took at seat larh. If not what am I supposed to tell him?? "I'm so sorry Mr. Manager, I'm too noob for them to give me a business card but I'll be glad to give you me e-mail address and phone number if you really want to know me better." How's that for starters? :p Don't get me wrong yah, I have nothing against EY for not giving me a business card. After all, I'm not even a confirmed staff and I'm a mere Associate 2. If i were in their shoes, I would do the same thing.

On an even brighter note, I've officiallly GRADUATED! For those that have not congratulated me yet, this is a very good time to do so. :p I didn't take any photos with my collegemates with my camera because I was too lazy to take it out. But I did take a few with Tin Yoong's camera. I only have 2 pics with me at the moment because Yoong is such a lazy ass the didn't want to pass them to me last night. Hope to get them soon. For now, here's my entire "collection".


Me, Jennifer and Yoong

Heng Soon, Jolyn and me

4 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

cOngrats, kevin!!! :)

Ahhh..i can't wait to graduate toOo..:):):)..will be back to Malaysia for christmas!..oh wait..maybe a few days after christmas..ehehe..

once again, CONGRATS!!

Hope you're having fun with your working life =]

2:25 PM  
Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

haha thanx kim... yes yes... hope you grad as soon as you can too.. hope to see u when u get back :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Spirit Fingers said...

I think you should demand that HR get you some name cards. In colour and laminated too :D

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

heh heh yeah i think so too... :p

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home