Monday, October 17, 2005

Shut up........

I need to learn to shut up....... Sigh, I realised I talk too much..... It's not something I can control but I really do need to talk less. I can't help but talk when I'm happy..... When I'm in a joyous mood, I talk non-stop...... I crap non-stop and of course I smile/laugh non-stop.... I'm just going to do my best and try to talk less..... The next time I go out, I'm just going to sit in the corner and let others do the talking.... =)

Once I start talking I can't stop... therefore, I'll try not to start next time.... I shall only speak when I'm spoken to..... Other than that I'm going to do my best to be anti-social and keep quiet... I'm serious about this man.... I hope my friends will help me out here... After all, "a friend in need is a friend indeed."

I got to find me a cure from talking too much..... I can't stop talking especially when I feel totally comfortable around my friends.... I just feel as though we can talk about anything/everything under the sun..... Even if it's not while we're out... I totally enjoy a good conversation.... but that won't stop me from trying to shut up and talk less...

TALK LESS AND LISTEN MORE!!! Knowledge is wisdom.... :p

1 Comments:

Blogger kinkybluefairy said...

Haha you should see me when i've had coffee then!

I'm so hyper ppl think i'm high on craCK or something!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home