Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Getting Back Together

Some people say that they can never get back together with their ex-es, but I am not a firm believer of that belief. Although there has to be a reason why the break-up happened in the first place, but people do change and I believe under the correct circumstances ex-couples can become a couple all over again. Everyone deserves a second chance and although things didn't work out for the first time, who is to say that things will follow back down the same path again? Almost everything is different, the both of you are smarter, wiser and more experienced. Even the things in the world has probably changed by leaps and folds.

If you were happy together once, once you think you'll continue to be happy yet again; except this time you'll be wiser to overcome the obstacles in the relationship. But I guess to some, broken strings can't be mended but no one is asking you to mend the string. A broken string cannot be mended but it can be replaced with a new and better string. If a string has been good to you during its "life span" but still broke, wouldn't you want to get a new and upgraded version of that string? I'm sure you would.

Well, I don't know but I strongly feel that if a break up ended in a good way and under the right circumstances, an ex-couple can cherish the moment and get back together. But of course there has to be 2 consenting parties that still have some sort of feelings for each other. I might be a hopeless romantic but I feel that if a couple gets back together and manages to work things out, it will be quite a sweet and romantic story. *too many love stories for me maybe?*

By the way, I am not trying to rekindle any old flames or anything. I am not implying that I want to get back with my ex or anything like that. Just to set the record straight, this is just something that I had thought about. Nothing more. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Faces Suit Over Reader Comments
OTHER FREE FEATURES Start-Up Airlines Fly Only Business Class Two new airlines plan to launch all-business-class service between New York and London in a few weeks, adding luxury and lower prices to one of the ...
You have an interesting blog. Are you interested in using your blog to make some money? This is one of the best
advertising affiliate program online markets to be in today.

Successful affiliate marketers are using this advertising affiliate program tool to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top in the best search engines in less than one week.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home