Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Remember......

I remember what it's like to love.....
I remember how great it was to have love enter my life.....
I remember what it feels like to be happy.......
I remember how good things were.......
I remember the good times........
I also remember the bad times..........
Yet, I remember how you turned bad times to good.......
And good times to great.....
I remember everything like it was yesterday.....
I remember what love is about.......
I remember the times we shared........
I remember the smiles and laughs that came with love.....
But I also remember how hurt and disappointed love left me......
I remember how the world came crumbling down on me.....
And I remember how I picked myself up pebble by pebble, stone by stone.....
I remember the torture that love put me through......
Yet, I just only remembered how I much I want to love again......

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flock Browser Takes Flight
Flock, a "social browser" eagerly awaited by the tech set, was publicly available this week, after the company by the same name discovered its software had been posted on a file-sharing network.
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, the Safelist Submitter you've been waiting for!
....this is just the Easiest, Most Professional and Powerful Safelist submitter you will Find Online. CAUTION: Your Ads could have an EXPLOSIVE Response! submitter . You will be using the MOST sophisticated safelist submitter system ever built!
So,if you want your ads to be seen by Millions of Opportunity Seekers come visite my website today.

Thank you and have a great day.

12:28 AM  
Blogger kim C. said...

wow...you wrote that yourself?
that's so awesome...so true..

6:49 AM  
Blogger kevinleng said...

hahaha yes kim.... thanx :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so true..really nice one though :)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous phixsius said...

beautiful...and u hit the bulls eye

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home