Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Remember......

I remember what it's like to love.....
I remember how great it was to have love enter my life.....
I remember what it feels like to be happy.......
I remember how good things were.......
I remember the good times........
I also remember the bad times..........
Yet, I remember how you turned bad times to good.......
And good times to great.....
I remember everything like it was yesterday.....
I remember what love is about.......
I remember the times we shared........
I remember the smiles and laughs that came with love.....
But I also remember how hurt and disappointed love left me......
I remember how the world came crumbling down on me.....
And I remember how I picked myself up pebble by pebble, stone by stone.....
I remember the torture that love put me through......
Yet, I just only remembered how I much I want to love again......

4 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

wow...you wrote that yourself?
that's so awesome...so true..

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kev-The-Old-Man Leng said...

hahaha yes kim.... thanx :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so true..really nice one though :)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful...and u hit the bulls eye

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home