Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wish for the best.....

Recently I've made many decisions that I really don't know what the outcome will be. I don't even know if I've made the right decisions. Maybe I did or maybe I didn't. Only time will tell. I've been given a lot of slack for some decisions that I've made and I plan to live with it. If I live to see the consequences of it then so let it be. I'll put myself out there for my friends to tell me in my face that "I did this to myself" or "I told you so". I really doesn't matter anymore if it reaches that stage.

I've lost someone who was once a very close friend, I've gained a new good friend, met many new friends/acquaintances and felt my friendship with another grow stronger. I wonder how will these things turn out? Shall we all just wish for the best and wait and see? :)