Monday, February 06, 2006

Numb

I once loved you....
I once hated you......
I was more than once, hurt by you.....
But I always came back; because I still loved you....
You always knew I'd always be there....
You knew that I'd never leave......
You knew I would always come back.......
You've always taken me for granted.....
Yet I was stupid enough to say I didn't mind....
As time went on; your actions wore me down......
Even the Great Wall would crumble; if you rammed it continuously....
My love which was always there faded....
My hatred surpressed.....
My hurt forgotten......
And I began to feel numb.......
I began to feel nothing for you......
As though you no longer existed.......
No more hurt, no more hatred, no more resentment.....
And definitely no more love..... no more friendship.....
Just a void...... a black hole........
My heart is numb......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home