Saturday, February 04, 2006

Out with the old; in with the new

At some point in life, we just have to totally let go of the past and seek the future. Sometimes there is just no point in holding on anymore. We just have to reach out our hand to grasp the future. All these while I feel that I've done all I can to make sure that my past will always be part of me, but I guess it just isn't possible. Under current circumstances, I had to release my past into the abyss. Although letting go something that was part of me for so long did hurt a lot, but it just had to be done and what more can I do but to look into the future now.

With that being said, I do like what I see in the future and I hope things will work out the way I want it to. I can see that the road ahead will lead me to somewhere great but I'm not too sure if I can get onto that road. As much as I want to be on that road, but I might have enough money to pay the toll. We'll just have to see how things go. One thing I'll have to admit is that I doubt I'll be successful but I won't go down without a fight. We'll see. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home