Thursday, January 19, 2006

On the brink of tears...

The past 2 weeks has been HELL! Been trying to complete an engagement for work and I've really been suffering like MAD!!! I seem to have encountered a mental block and plenty of bad luck. Sigh, I really don't know man. I really felt TOTALLY useless at one point of time that I was on the verge of breaking down. I was honestly going to burst into tears one day because I just didn't feel that I was capable of doing anything right. Thanks to some colleagues and friends who showed faith in me, I toughened up and managed to accomplish something out of nothing. Now, I'm back to square one for another test. Sigh, this sucks man. I just totally don't understand. :(

Although my senior has been more than helpful but I can't seem to work things out. I really do feel like the whole world is against me and I'm really worried what if I can't finish my work. Sigh, my senior and manager has already pushed the dateline back for me and I don't want to fail them. But I really can't do anything about it. I'm just unable to grasp the concept. Certain things just aren't going my way. I really hope I pull through and next week will be all better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there kevinleng I really liked your blog this post , it was an informative read. Although it wasn't the exact topic I was searching for. I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog at http://mozilla-fox.blogspot.com .
All the best.

2:28 AM  
Blogger kinkybluefairy said...

poor kev.. don't fret, don't fret

Just think to yourself that in a month's time (trying to be optimistic) it'll be OVER

... before a new challenge starts again >_<

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home