Tuesday, March 14, 2006

10 Things You May Not Know About Kevin...

Had some self reflection time and these are 10 things that you may or may not know about me....

1. I like girls with round faces. I went through all the girls that I've liked previously and I realised that most of them have round faces. Haha... I guess its cause I've always liked cute girls and I guess most cute girls have round faces?!?!

2. I get emotional listening to the song 'First Love' by Utada Hikaru. This song meant a lot to me before and still does.

3. I have really low will power.

4. I have REALLY low self-esteem although it doesn't show all the time.

5. I can't stand incompetency. I just can't understand why some people can't use their common sense and think a little.

6. I find independance and competency on a girl a huge turn on. I just can't stand bimbo girls who always need help from guys. Stand up for yourself and prove it to the world you can do work. Rely on yourself.

7. I'm very loud especially around people I'm comfortable with or people that I know. But when it comes to strangers I tend to keep quiet a bit more. However, when it comes to the girl I'm interested in or some girl my friends are trying to intro to me; I get cold feet and become super quiet.

8. I've only ever told 2 people that I loved them and truly meant it. 1 of them being my "mui" who is in Tazmania now whom I love with all my heart as a younger sister.

9. I'm a pure pessimist. I always prefer to look at things on the worse side of things. I'm looking at the glass as half empty.

10. I think the sound of the saxephone is just so romantic. I like Kenny G and I think instrumental hits with piano, guitar, violin and etc. rock as well.

3 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

Hey Kevin!

It's me! Hello there again! With much renewed interest in blogging..I've decided to start it up again :) Well, it's wonderful to see how much you've progressed over the months (yes, I've been an anonymous reader for weeks!).. hope to see you around! ;)

cheers, kim

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out my First Love (Bahasa Malaysia version) on YouTube. Probably won't get u emotional as the original one, but it won't hurt ya.lol

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the URL for the first love (Malay version) is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am76NaUC_g0

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home